For more colour options and to learn more about Louri, visit www.louribike.com
Lourí's MTB Strap is here to help you ditch the pack. Using a hydration bag is sometimes impractical or unnecessary. The convenience of being able to carry your essential gear whilst forgetting it's even there, is liberating.
The Frame Strap is designed to do just that. Carrying your on-ride essentials and mounting to any frame tightly, securely and silently. It's your ultimate strap for MTB, bike-packing or extra stowage on your roadie epic!
The elasticated pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube, CO2, water bottle, spare tyre, jacket and more, super easy and fast to use. It's versatile enough to fit slim frames, anywhere there is space.
We believe attention to detail is key to delivering a great product and we've applied this from start to finish when creating Lourí. It's made by cyclists, for cyclists. We know what cyclists need in order to ditch the pack and we've searched and tested our materials to create a strong, durable and functional product.
Available in loads of colours. Choose from the drop-down menu.
How to Preload and Mount your Frame Strap: For a step-to-step demonstration, be sure to check out our installation video below.
1. Open the strap with the rubbery side facing up.
2. Place CO2 , Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops first.
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position. Re-folding the inner tube so it lies flatter both looks better when mounted on your bike, and adds more support to the other accessories you mount with the strap.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. Present your preloaded bundle to any frame tube with the rubber contact pipes against your frame.
6. Wrap the strap around the frame, through the bowed resin loop and back on itself.
7. Hold the inner tube and other contents with one hand while using your other hand to ensure it's pulled tightly in to position.
Can I use a Frame Strap as a Saddle Strap, or a Saddle Strap as a Frame Strap? A popular question, because on the face of it both products look very similar. Essentially YES, you can use a Frame Strap to mount on your frame or on your saddle rails. BUT, there is an excessive amount of material which results in fiddly mounting on saddle rails. That's why we have made a Saddle Strap, which is a few inches shorter with less rubber-backing, making it ideal for wrapping under your saddle. Likewise, a Saddle Strap will work on smaller frame tubes, such as a top tube. But with less rubber-backing, there isn't as much grip and paint protection. So ideally, use each strap for a specific purpose.
Subscribe to stay up to speed with Cyclorise.