FREE Keep it Dry Bag with every Huck-E, Enduro & XC Strap purchased.
e-Bike Pics coming soon.
The BRAND NEW Huck-E Strap is an e-bike specific version of the ever-popular Enduro strap. It's designed to carry the same load, such as backup inner tube, tools and anything else you squeeze into it's elasticated retention system but long enough to wrap around huge frame tubes, such as ebikes with their big battery-filled down tubes.
The elasticated pre-loading system makes installing your inner tube, CO2, water bottle, spare tyre, jacket and more, super easy and fast to use. Even the Huck-E is versatile enough to fit smaller frame tubes, anywhere there is space but can now carry larger loads (if you're creative) and fit huge diameter tubes.
We believe attention to detail is key to delivering a great product and we've applied this from start to finish when creating Huck straps. It's made by highly experienced sewers right here in the UK. We know what cyclists need in order to ditch the pack and we've searched wide and tested our materials extensively to create a strong, durable and functional product.
The Huck-E is brand new and at first available in three colours.
How to Preload and Mount your Huck-E Strap: For a step-to-step demonstration, be sure to check out our installation video below.
1. Open the strap with the rubbery side facing up.
2. Place CO2 , Tyre Levers or Allen keys across the strap on top of the elasticated loops first.
3. Now place your inner tube on top of the other items and position. Re-folding the inner tube so it lies flatter both looks better when mounted on your bike, and adds more support to the other accessories you mount with the strap.
4. Stretch each elastic loop over your inner tube and ensure all contents are held in position.
5. Present your preloaded bundle to any frame tube with the rubber contact pipes against your frame.
6. Wrap the strap around the frame, through the bowed resin loop and back on itself.
7. Hold the inner tube and other contents with one hand while using your other hand to ensure it's pulled tightly in to position.