UK Sales Representative
Another day at the office clock watching. Time to go home. Remember how proud you were when you landed your ‘cool’ job in the cycling industry? And now? Well, you know, it’s OK. Your colleagues are pretty nice, the days don’t drag too badly and if you’re really lucky there is sometimes a Christmas party (which will be on Zoom this year) to look forward to. Of course you are keeping your eyes open for a new job opportunity, something interesting, a new way of working. You’re still very ambitious, this can’t be it for your career can it? You want something else.
Cyclorise are hiring. We have a fantastic opportunity to join our team as an external Sales Representative. Established in 2017 we are a fast growing, forward thinking distributor in the cycling market. The successful applicant will be responsible for driving sales, maintaining relationships and providing in-store merchandising solutions.
This role isn’t for someone stuck in their ways. Cyclorise is a progressive company that likes to think outside the box and find new and innovative ways to do business.
As a key member of the sales team, the successful candidate will:
- Conduct regular visits to our dealers and expand our network
- Show flexibility regarding travel, location and hours of work in order to fulfil the needs of the role
- Be confident working alone with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Support Cyclorise at events providing product knowledge and expertise
- Be responsible for helping dealers with in-store merchandising solutions
- Be willing and flexible when other tasks are required
Essential skills and experience:
- Genuine passion for our products and business ethos
- The ability to form strong professional relationships
- A full UK driver’s licence and a valid passport
- A passion for selling and helping our dealers to promote our products to the best of their ability
- Have a positive, can do attitude
- Be able to think quickly and solve problems
Bonus points for:
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the cycling industry
- Strong sense of humour
- The ability to cook team breakfasts when it’s your turn!
What can we offer you?
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays
- Extra 3 duvet days a year
- Staff discount on the products we represent
- To be part of our young, exciting team that values you
- Company vehicle, phone and IT equipment
- The opportunity to grow your career within our business
- Rewards for extra hours worked
How to apply?
Send us your CV along with covering letter to email@example.com or think of a creative way to tell us why you are the right person for this job! Closing date 20th November 2020.