There is no other handlebar that comes close to matching the performance, durability and comfort of the Flexx Handlebars from Fasst Company.
What if speed is everything to you. What if staying 'in control' over the roughest of terrain was a priority. Or if your hands, wrists, elbows or shoulder fatigue could be minimised? Flexx handlebars are precise in the steering path, but forgiving in the load path, taking the edge off trail chatter, square edge hits or huge, flat landings.
The confidence inspiring handlebar isolates your upper body from abuse, allowing you to ride longer and harder. With 8 and 12 degree back sweep options, there is a Fasst bar for Enduro or DH.
What's the difference between Enduro & DH? The centre clamp area is spread 10mm further apart to allow the use of direct-mount stems. This broadens the overall width to 810mm.
What's the difference between the Carbon & Alloy models? The entire bar is the same with the exception of the handles. One is USA-made, ethically sourced carbon while the other is alloy. There is around a 110g weight penalty for Alloy.
1. Comfort and control: Soften the blow on rock gardens, flat landings and big impacts
2. Strong: Built for the rigours of ATV, then redesigned for Enduro and DH racing
3. Tuneable: Supplied with 4x elastomer sets to tune both positive and negative travel to your preference
4. Precise: Stiff in the steering axis, to ensure a positive feel and precision control
5. Quality: Carbon, titanium and aluminium construction for the best mix of strength to weight to performance
6. Guarantee: 30-day money back guarantee if you don't agree, followed up with a 5-year manufacturer warranty
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We're convinced the Flexx handlebar is worth every penny. Especially if you ride particularly rough trails or suffer upper body pains. But if you're not convinced, send them back for a full refund. Terms & conditions.